Dhanalakshmi Bank was incorporated on 14th November 1927 by a group of ambitious entrepreneurs at Thrissur, the cultural capital of Kerala. The bank started with a Capital of Rs.11,000 and 7 employees and subsequently became a Scheduled Commercial Bank in the year 1977. The Bank has recently received approval from the Reserve Bank of India to open 66 branches and 380 ATMs across the country during 2009. This will increase the number of customer outlets from 279 to 725 helping it attain a national stature. The Bank is guided by a Board of Directors comprising eminent professionals. Mr.G.N.Bajpai is the bank’s Chairman and Mr. Amitabh Chaturvedi, the Managing Director and CEO. The vision of the bank is “Banking on relationships forever” and the mission of the bank is “To become a strong and innovative bank with integrity and social responsibility and to maximize customer satisfaction and the satisfaction of its employees, shareholders and the community.” Below are some achivements of the bank
- The Bank serviced a business worth Rs.8,212 crores as on 31 March 2009, comprising of deposits worth Rs.4969 crores and advances worth Rs.3245 crores.
- The Bank made a net profit of Rs.57.45 crores during the financial year ended 31st March 2009 and had a Capital Adequacy Ratio of 14.44% during the same period.
- The Bank has put the Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) and National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) systems in place to facilitate large value payments and settlements online – in real time, on a transaction-by-transaction basis.
- In an effort to provide NRIs with value-added services, the Bank has set up NRI Boutiques (Relationship Centres) at 9 locations in the states of Kerala and Tamil Nadu. The Bank also has plans to open specialized NRI outlets at potential locations, stressing on the highest quality of service.
- On the socio-economic front, the Bank plays a leading role in dispensing Micro Credit among private and public banks based in Kerala. As at the end of March 2009, the outstandings under micro credit were Rs.124.40 crores. This involvement is part of the Bank’s objective to act as a catalyst for the economic prosperity of the country.
- The Bank’s Corporate Office at Thrissur and Industrial Finance Branch at Kochi have been accredited with certification under ISO 9001-2000.
After an initial screening of profiles candidates will be invited to take part in a comprehensive assessment process as follows:
Stage 1: Verbal and Numerical Aptitude Tests
Stage 2: Competency-based Interview
Stage 3: Final Panel Interview
The Dhanalakshmi Bank Ltd.
Naickanal, Thrissur – 680 001
Phone : 91-487-6617000
Fax : 91-487-6617222